*Thirty year career in the Environmental Health Division of Public Health
* Master's Degree in Public Health
* Licensed Environmental Health Practitioner
* Member of the Executive Board, Illinois Mosquito and Vector Control Association, 2000-2017
* First woman to serve as president of the IMVCA: 2009, 2015
* Adjunct faculty at Waubonsee Community College 2008-present
*Candidate, Naperville City Council, 2019
*Naperville Library Trustee, 2019-present
Barb believes in:
preserving what we have,
progressing to the future,
and protecting the people and pets who utilize this wonderful resource.
Help Barb buy yard signs, walk cards, digital ads, and mailers with your donation. Thanks!
Meet Barb as she talks about campaigning during COVID and learn why she's running for the Forest Preserve.
Copyright © 2020 Barbara O'Meara for Forest Preserve - All Rights Reserved.
“A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be) available on the Board’s official website ( www.elections.il.gov ) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections
Paid for by Friends of Barb O
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder